Monday 25 February 2013

ME

Dearly beloved,
My name is at it appears on my profile..no doctoring or whatever form of shenanigans has be done to it...okay nah it is actually Shaylor.

I am outgoing if you prove to be nice and i can ignore u so hard till you doubt your own existence if you provoke me.
I am that chic who will act friendly even if we are not the best of friends i partly thank my career for that.

Rock happens to that one genre of music that takes me there...dont ask me where just know i get somewhere,,,a hint maybe..in a world of infinite possibilities and endless opportunities like encounters with goths.
I love just like anybody else...well i get sentimental too...so when i have those moments just dont worrie bou me....
At times i use abbrev if u dont get it kindly ask..dont start acting like a squirrel on heat or something.

Okay i love gothic shit...just dont confuse me for something...i do believe in God....that is just but my social life..if you disturbing photos on your TL posted by me..just relax i dont do it often coz there are varieties,,,ok i cant express it well thre..i know some wouldnt tell me but well we have the few with freaking super guts who have confronted me and i love it.
Lastly sarcasm and profanity happen to excite me...am nice....try dealing with it..just once in a while.

Lastly always laugh at your problems coz the universe does it behind your back..if u must cry,,,do it in the rain or in the shower.

love.Shylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment