Thursday 10 October 2013

IT'S FAR FROM OVER



When I thought of this title,i had something else in mind to write about.However my wandering amazing mind thought of something more interesting almost instantly,i bet I should listen to that inner voice.

It tells me I really need to address this.Ok lemie stop keeping ypu waiting...its about break ups!Enhe those that last an hour,a day,a week,a month,years but do turn into make ups.

Yeah....if you fight,go quiet on each for 2weeks then either of you decides to text the other,it's far from over.

If you fight,block their number,two days later you unblock and text them it's far from over.

If you got into another relationship immediately you broke then you keep telling him/her you miss them,it's far from over.

If you ask him/her means of how to leave the one you are coz you are not happy...well need I say?it is far over.

If you admit that you wont mind kissing her when you two are alone somewhere private....well my friend.....it is freaking far from over.

If you ask her/him to tell your parents something you need coz you believe they do it well.............let me remind you it is far from over.

If you get jealous when they choose to move on...ok go stop them..pull a Chad Krouger,cry,hug tightly,kiss,go on your knees say you're sorry take them back coz that will be way far from over.

When you dont tell the concernerd parties that you two are no more,it becomes a private affair...and that shows it's far over.

Okay this is a poem maybe.....i aint sure or I can transform it into a song....after all I am an aspiring singer song writer.
Light shed I bet...even my piece here is far from over coz there's much I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment