Thursday 10 October 2013

LET GO

I am strong because I know my weakness. 
 I am beautiful because I see my flaws.  
I am a lover because I have felt hate.
 I am fearless because I have been afraid.
 I am wise because I have been foolish.
 And I can laugh because I have known sadness~ The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it. 
 Rise in the morning with the spirit you had known in your childhood. That spirit of eagerness and adventure and certainty.  
At the end of the day when I crawl into bed and all the lights go out, my thoughts can finally rise to the surface. 
Yes, I’m a little bruised, slightly broken, and permanently scarred but I’m still here ain’t I? I’m still fighting, I’m still waking up everyday to go through it all over again. 
This life may be hard as hell but It’s still a gift and I’m going to live every moment of it~ If you have been holding on to many unnecessary people, let them go.  
If you have been clinging on to some old memories for too long, let the past go.  

If you have been holding on to a bad partner hoping that they will change some day, let them go.

 If you have been haunted and bound by past mistakes, it’s time to let them go.
  
If you have been holding on to hate, regret or old grudges, let that drama go.

 If you have been afraid and stopping yourself from being who you truly are for too long, let all that self-doubt go. 

If you have been insecure of your abilities and afraid to take risks for too long, let go of the loser mentality. 

 It’s time to let it all go and prepare your soul for a new life that is waiting for you.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing it dear. I hope you are fine there. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most welcome my dear. Years later.. Still relevant

    ReplyDelete